We are Rusty Lake:
Creators of the praised Cube Escape series and the premium point-and-click adventures Rusty Lake Hotel and award-winning Rusty Lake: Roots.Read more
Welcome to Rusty Lake, a surreal place where anything can happen. We offer you the most mysterious game series you'll ever play.
Why not try out our praised Cube Escape series first? Let the cubes guide you the eerie and atmospheric point-and-click adventures with an "escape room" feeling. Currently we have ten Cube Escape games taking place in the Rusty Lake universe. Cube Escape: Paradox is our latest installment which is combined with a short film! Download them for ten on iOS, Android or play on Desktop.
Next to our Cube Escape series we created three premium adventure games with unique story lines taking place in Rusty Lake as well. Serve deadly dinners to five animal-headed guests in Rusty Lake Hotel, expand the bloodline of the Vanderbooms in our award-winning adventure Rusty Lake: Roots or stop the ten plagues on a small island in Rusty Lake Paradise.
On the right, you can find a list of all our games sorted by release date.
On our game portal you can play our free games but also find other adventure, room escape and puzzle games. We selected games with a fascinating story, ambiance or unique game-play made by more forward-looking developers.
Check out our blog, social media or newsletter for new updates and content.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Rusty Lake!
The store pages of the game are now live! Check out Cube Escape: Paradox on your favorite platform and get a notification to download the game as soon as we publish it!
Cube Escape: Paradox is Coming September 20th! Pre-Order now
For anyone who would like to see the movie on Steam, please check it out here: Paradox on Steam.
Cube Escape: Paradox Features:
– A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
– The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
– A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox – A Rusty Lake Short Film
– There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
– Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
– Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
– Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
– Supporting 14 different languages
Less than 2 weeks left, we are very excited 🙂